Is Internet Marketing for YOU? Read on to excite and trigger a Positive Action in Internet Marketing. Keep your Desire burning to create an Income on the Internet.

Monday, June 27, 2005

ACTION.....Move Forward

I am wondering if you have taken time off to reflect and think "What have I been doing after all the hours spent in a bootcamp learning about Internet Marketing?". Has it become one of those "expensive" bootcamps you have paid and attended, made you feel good for a while..... and when you are back in my office, you are sucked into the rat race of office work, politics, etc.... You simply find no time to sit down and think how you can go forward and create another pipeline of income through internet marketing.

After much personal reflection, I think we all need a vital SUPPORT mechanism. We need to have someone hold our hands and tell us what to click first and then next...and more of this and that on getting a vibrant and dynamic internet marketing business going. We need someone to help us take MASSIVE ACTION!

This morning I thought I should make a call to SHI, one supportive friend whom you may have met in one of our meetings at SIM. SHI is definitely an ACTION guy. I called SHI and discussed with him on how we can get everyone, especially in our TIMM eCommunity in Singapore activated and be found doing something on the Internet. It is definitely a waste if after spending so much money and no action is taken. SHI and I want to be that catalyst for this change to get you moving into ACTION. We do not want precious time and money go down the drain.

Hear more from me..... and SHI also.

Think ACTION!

Jolly

PS. Do view the comments just below this....

5 Comments:

Blogger TIMMGuru said...

It was a pleasant surprise to get a call from Jolly this morning. He asked if I were interested to help fellow eTimm graduates to pursue Internet marketing as viable platform to promote personal passion or business outside our day job. And I said, "Wny not?". Let's do it and start an Internet Marketing blog!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jolly Tan said...

SHI....you are fast..thanks for your comments!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jolly Tan said...

Norizan emailed me and said.... "This sure sounds interesting to me .... congratulations for your good effort!....I havent start even.....still blur like sotong.....ha..ha...ha..."

Calvin emailed..."Great blog ... I starting my own soon."

Keep your emails and comments coming....

8:29 PM  
Blogger Nelson Tan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Nelson Tan said...

So Jolly, you starting to stay at home and be a convenient househusband also?

best regards,
Nelson Tan
Internet Mastery Center
http://www.internetmasterycenter.com

Fresh Resources
http://www.freshresources.com

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home