Is Internet Marketing for YOU? Read on to excite and trigger a Positive Action in Internet Marketing. Keep your Desire burning to create an Income on the Internet.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Top 10 Ranking - Internet Marketing in Singapore

This morning I was up 5.30am... then saw my children off to school. My internet access was on then... THEN! SHI wrote me and said "YOUR BLOG RANKED TOP 10 IN YAHOO!". What a shocking surprise. How can that be? I just cannot believe but it is there... and I hope it is still there when you make a search for it today. This is outrageously ridiculous, I thought. Evidence on the search proves it all. SHI! THANK YOU!

YAHOO! Search.... Singapore Internet Marketing (6), Internet Marketing Singapore (7) and.... Internet Marketing in Singapore is NO. 2..... among 4,000,000 sites with those keywords. As long as the search engine does not change its criteria for search and ranking, it should be there for a while.

You know what? It took only about 4 days to reach there.... instead of the 2 weeks SHI told me. Isn't this ridiculous? But it is possible. TIMM eCommunity, we are going to work with you on this. Internet Marketing can be done from Singapore and with you in mind also.

3 Comments:

Blogger TIMMGuru said...

Well, I do have a few tricks that will work quickly with Yahoo search. And telling you it might take 2 weeks or more to be indexed was to make that you do not get impatient. At the rate that you are posting to your blog, it should do well in Google and MSN search soon - maybe a month or 3 months or 6 months - cannot guarantee as I do not own either Google or MSN! Just continue to write and keep up the good work.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Nelson Tan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Nelson Tan said...

I'm sure "Internet Marketing Singapore" is a most wanted keyphrase.

best regards,
Nelson Tan
Internet Mastery Center
http://www.internetmasterycenter.com

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home