Is Internet Marketing for YOU? Read on to excite and trigger a Positive Action in Internet Marketing. Keep your Desire burning to create an Income on the Internet.

Monday, January 01, 2007

All the Best for 2007

Greetings for the New Year 2007!

Wishing you well in all your ventures in the Year 2007.
If you are still interested in Internet Business….by all means pursue it.

KC See who is one of my mentors shared this with his group.
STOP START CONTINUE

This is what I plan to do for the New Year….
Stop doing things that are not bringing me any result….or are hindering me from moving forward.
Start doing things which I am passionate about and will see result….especially with a passive income.
Continue with those things which are still bringing result….and Internet Marketing is definitely one of them.

I am definitely not there like those gurus who are reaping great results from the Internet.
However, I know that as long as I am at it and learning new skills, I will get to become very successful in it very soon.

At a recent Wealth Creation BootCamp I attended, about 80% were asking more about internet marketing.
At lunch time, those interested in certain topics like Education, MLM, Property, Investment, Internet Marketing, etc…. were asked to sit at the respective table where the topic were discussed. I was privileged to be asked to host the Internet Marketing Lunch Table. My Table was the first to be fully seated and more coming to me asking me if there were more seats available. I had to turn some away. In fact my table was so hot that being “Kiasu” the participants literally rushed to find my table. This shows how keen the interest of internet business or marketing is among people today.
I can also see that Singaporeans are getting more exposure with all kinds of internet marketing seminars launched in Singapore.

Friends….NEVER Give Up!

If you are really going to learn more from the Internet, I have this to introduce to you.

1. Get a superb, an almost idiot proof web design software like I did….XSITEPRO.
You can find more about it at http://jollytan.com/Xsitepro.html

2. Relearn what Richard Quek taught you many months ago…get a copy of his eSeminar.
Find out more at http://jollytan.com/eseminar.html
If you want to get a more discounted version for yourself, please contact or write me.
I will tell you more….available for Singaporeans only.

3. If you want to get your fingers wet again with Internet Marketing…positively I can say you will benefit from attending the SEO Web Design Workshop on 19 & 20 January 2007. …. http://DesignerSEO.com/workshop

Whatever it is…..I wish you well in all your endeavours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home